Progress on this guy has been mind-numbingly slow. I managed to find more square and rectangular bits and pieces which I promptly stuck all over the rear skirt.
Fellow blogging comrade heathorn mentioned that some part of the rear skirt looks awkward so I might fix it once I find out where’s the problem.
For the crotch area I made a hole on both sides so I can stick some round bits in there. The front has been adjusted but I’ll need to fix the gap showing. For the side skirts I couldn’t think of a good way to bulk them up using pla-plate so I only stuck some small pieces on the ends. In the meantime I’ll start working on the legs.