The title of this post covers more than one subject.
First would be that I haven’t been doing anything on this blog for the past month as I had to deal with the trainwreck that was my exams. They ended last Friday, so I have a little vacation time now.
The second would be that I had been having an itch to build something since quite long ago but haven’t had the time to. Now that everyone’s building their own Sinanju’s, I figured why not join the bandwagon and got myself one too.
It might have been a bite bigger than I could chew. He costs a bomb too.
Having not touched my cutter and knife for quite some time I was quite overwhelmed by the complexity of this guy. So far after around four days I’ve only managed to complete the head and torso.
Since I don’t have much modding skill, I’ll just have this guy done up nice and simple. Problem would be finding the nonexistent waterslide decals for him. I may have to resort to using the dry transfers. I’ve heard it’s a pain applying them onto the curved surfaces. I have to find some shop which still has the decals in stock. The usual online outlets are all sold out long ago.