My next gunpla project is the 1/100 Gundam Exia.
I got it for free (thanks to lots of dough and time wasted in the arcades), and have not opened it until recently. I just finished a test fit of the kit and here are the pictures.
Before commencing on it, I also got the following supplies over a period of several weeks.
On 10 Mar, I bought some 1mm thick sheet styrene and a scriber.
And on 22 Mar, I bought some clear 0.2mm sheet styrene, a set of clear Wave H-Eyes as well as a Wave Option Decal, the purposes of which I am questioning myself now.
My target is to complete the model by 17 Jun. It will be a daunting task.